Code of Ethics
Before admission to membership in this Association, a person, firm or institution must, without reservation, solemnly agree to:
- Maintain a manner of dignity in his/her appearance, behavior, and in the presentation of his/her services, and in all forms of public contact.
- Observe the highest standard of honesty in all his/her transactions, avoiding the use of false, confusing and misleading descriptions and claims.
- At all times endeavor to produce photographs of a quality consistent with the samples he/she displays, to provide the best possible photographic services and to strive to raise the general standard of photographic craftsmanship in his/her area.
- Show a friendly spirit of cooperation to his/her fellow professional photographers and assist them should they be in trouble or difficulty.
- At all times avoid the use of unfair competitive practices.
- Share his/her knowledge with fellow photographers and encourage them individually and collectively to achieve the highest standards of quality and service.