This is a reminder that your membership with the Professional Photographers of Colorado is about to expire.
We would love to have you as an active member, so that you can benefit from events that we have planned for 2021. We know that with COVID right now, in-person events, especially during the winter months is difficult. We will continue to host monthly events with speakers virtually online which gives you access to other areas of photography you haven’t thought of! As a member with the PPC, you will receive first notice of all events that include a discount.
Whether you are still deciding to renew, or just haven’t had the time, please let us remind you of what you’ll be missing:
- Find your purpose / passion with Jeff Johnson – online (January 7th)
- Image Competition College with Larry Adkins (March)
Being a member of the PPC includes a highlight of the following benefits:
- Early notification of events before non-members
- Workshop Clinics – to practice photography and shoot in different scenarios including:
- Studio Lighting
- Dramatic Lighting
- Off camera flash
- Working with models
- Working your business better smarter
- Education at the highest level available in the state of Colorado
- Print Competition – Members submit actual prints that are critiqued and judged
- CPP Study Group
- Networking with other talented photographers in Colorado
- Find A Photographer listing
- State Fellowship degrees
- And Much More!
If you would like to renew, please visit our renewal page that will update your membership. Please renew your membership as soon as possible. We will keep you on our mailing list so that you can keep up to date with PPC events and updates.
If you feel that this was sent to you incorrectly, please contact Gina Lantz (President) or Susan Baggett (Vice President / Membership Coordinator). If you would like to be removed permanently, which we will be sad to see you go, please opt out of this email and we will remove you from all notifications.
2020 PPC Board Members:
Gina Lantz – President
Susan Baggett – Vice President
David Snyder – Treasurer
Michael Ryno – Secretary