For better or worse, we’re going to be doing a lot of Zooming for the next several months, and it’s likely that online meetings will continue to be a thing once COVID has passed. While we all scrambled to figure this out many months ago, at this point as a professional photographer you ought to have a professional appearance on your calls with clients and colleagues.
This one-hour session will help you Look (and Sound) Like a Pro on Video Calls. Topics to be covered include:
– Audio: if they can’t hear you clearly, nothing else matters
– Cameras: options and consequences – webcams, DSLRs, and things in between
– Lighting: it matters for your photographs, and it matters for your calls
– Your environment: all the NON-technical things that impact how you come across on calls
– A pre-call checklist to ensure you’re ready to go.
Discussions will include how to make the most of equipment you already have, along with recommendations if you’re looking to upgrade your gear (provided as a resource sheet at the conclusion of the session).
- Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2021
- Location: Online (Zoom)
- Time: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm (MST)
- Event Policy: Please review our: PPC Cancellation Policy
- PPC Fellowship Points: Attend PPC event 1-4 hours (point for each attended) – 0.5
This event is FREE to PPC Members. One of many great benefits to being a member of the PPC. Come to your first meeting free.
Aaron Hockley, M.Photog.Cr, FP-OR, HFP-OR has won many image awards including multiple PPA Loan Collection images, Third Place for Illustrative/Commercial images at PPA’s Grand Imaging Awards, and he was a finalist in the first year that PPA participated in the World Photographic Cup.